Add new gallery images to your website
Customers tend to react better to images than they do to words, so it’s always a good idea to include images on your website. But make sure they are top quality – as a business owner, you’re aiming to engage with customers and show them the high standards of your services. Another important objective is to prove you’re a reliable and trustworthy business. Adding quality, engaging images to your website will help you achieve all these goals.
You can take these pictures yourself or hire a professional photographer to do it. Either way, it is definitely worth the investment in time and money.
Here are some ideas for the kind of photos you can add to your website:
- You or your employees with a customer
- You or team members working on a vehicle
- Before-and-after vehicle photos
- Images of auto parts
- Snapshots of your garage: the waiting area, the coffee machine, etc.
- Photos of your garage being granted an award