Create a Poll on Facebook
Facebook polls are a good way to generate engagement among your followers. It can also position you as an authority in your field. This is how you can create a Facebook poll on bookkeeping routines:
- You’ll go to your business' Facebook Page and click within the post window to expand it and see the different post types.
- You’ll select “poll”. Inside you can use our suggested content or change it and customise it as you see fit:
Poll question: What is the most important thing in an accountant?
Poll answers: Good client service | Reliability | Professionalism | Knowledge | Communication skills
- You’ll set how long you want the poll to last for and share it
- You’ll publish the results once it’s done
- You’ll mark the task as “done”